How to Treat Constipation in a Natural Ways
Are you being disturbed by constipation every time you eat one particular food? Or you know of someone having this problem presently? There is nothing to fear about it because here you’re going to learn how to treat constipation in a natural way.
Are you being disturbed by constipation every time you eat one particular food? Or you know of someone having this problem presently? There is nothing to fear about it because here you’re going to learn how to treat constipation in a natural way. Constipation (which is also known as costiveness, dyschezia, and dyssynergic defaecation) refers to bowel movements that are infrequent or hard to pass. Constipation is a common cause of painful defecation. Severe constipation includes obstipation (failure to pass stools or gas) and fecal impaction.
It is not too good for anyone to experience sluggish bowels or constipation, not only does constipation cause pain, it can also contribute to sleep disturbances, skin conditions, and malnutrition. The causes of constipation can be divided into congenital, primary, and secondary. The most common cause is primary and not life-threatening. In the elderly, causes include: insufficient dietary fiber intake, inadequate fluid intake, and decreased physical activity, side effects of medications, hypothyroidism, and obstruction of colorectal cancer
Now let go straight to how we can treat constipation in a natural ways
Six most effective ways to Treat Constipation are:
- Take plenty of water, intake of water is known to solve constipation problem for ages. When you’re experiencing it, just take 5 – 7 glass cup of water or if you can take more depending on body mass and temperature of the environment, you can take more water.
- Wonder natural herbs for constipation is Ginger and Dandelion root, these two herbs are known to treat constipation overtimes and they work wonderfully.
- Eat natural fiber food. Natural fiber foods are Vegetables, Whole grains, Nuts and seeds, Beans and legumes, and Fresh and dried fruits.
- Do regular exercise daily, this will help improve the problem of constipation.
- Antacid consumption must be reduced to minimal, this means that you will redesign your diets in such a way that you wouldn’t suffer from heartburn and acidity.
- Constipation is usually easier to prevent than to treat. Following the relief of constipation, maintenance with adequate exercise, fluid intake, and high fiber diet is recommended. Children benefit from scheduled toilet breaks, once early in the morning and 30 minutes after meals.
Psychologically Causes of Constipation
Voluntary withholding of the stool is a common cause of constipation. The choice to withhold can be due to factors such as fear of pain, fear of public restrooms, or laziness. When a child holds in the stool a combination of encouragement, fluids, fiber, and laxatives may be useful to overcome the problem.
These are the ways it worked for me and other people that I recommended these five natural treatments.
Are there any other ways you deal with constipation in a natural way? Feel free to make your contribution using any of our comments form below as your comment will be highly appreciated.