Approved by the FDA, Lyrica is an antiepileptic prescription drug that works by affecting chemicals in the brain thus producing the anticonvulsant effect that the drug was designed to produce. It slows down impulses that cause seizures as well as hinder the chemicals that send pain signals to your nervous system. Lyrica can be used to treat:
- Spinal cord injury nerve pain
- Diabetic nerve pain
- Pain from shingles
- Pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy
Also referred to as ‘pregabalin’, Lyrica can also be used to treat partial onset seizures in individuals who have epilepsy and take more than one drug for those seizures. Even though individual results may vary, the drug has been tried, tested and found to be quite effective.
What you need to Know about Getting Lyrica
Lyrica is typically prescribed by your doctor after a thorough observation and determination that you need the drug. The recommended strength will depend on your specific case; your doctor will tell you the frequency and duration of your medication.
Typically, you can purchase Lyrica in two options:
All things considered, a one-month supply of Lyrica, which includes 60 capsules, may cost you upwards of $360 in most pharmacies. Granted, that is quite a hefty sum considering the fact that you could be on this drug for a long period of time depending on what your doctor orders. That is why you need to find ways to get and compare Lyrica coupons to try and save as much as you can on your monthly purchases.
Where can I Find Lyrica Coupons?
When it comes to saving on your Lyrica purchases, there are two main options available for you. The first and most common option is the Co-pay Savings Card from the manufacturer.
- Lyrica Co-pay Savings Card: With this card, you could be paying as little as $25 per month for your monthly dosage of Lyrica. The offer is valid for a total of 12 months and could save you hundreds of dollars within that time. To find out if you are eligible for this card, you need to fill out a form that allows you to activate your Lyrica discount card. Once you have been accepted into the program and presented with your card, all you would have to do is present it to your pharmacist the next time you go to fill up on your prescription and the discount will come into effect.
- Lyrica Coupons: These present yet another way to save money on your Lyrica purchases. Lyrica coupons allow you to save between 20% and 75% depending on the vendor and the kind of offer they have for their customers. That is why you need to take the time to compare Lyrica coupons and see which one gives you the most benefits and savings.
Once you have any of these two you are automatically eligible for awesome Lyrica discounts from a wide variety of pharmaceutical outlets including but not limited to Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid and many more.
The best thing is that these coupons are not that difficult to find. All you have to do is go online and look through your favorite vendor websites .
What kind of Offers does Lyrica Have?
Like is the case with most prescription drugs, Lyrica has an assortment of offers available for the customers who want to find and compare Lyrica coupons and discounts. These offers often include:
- Printable coupons that can be downloaded online
- The Lyrica Co-pay Savings Card that saves you tens of dollars on your purchases each month
You could also get free samples from as assortment of specialized doctors. These doctors often give out free samples of FDA approved drugs so that their patients can try them out and see if they experience any possible adverse side effects. While these free samples cannot be depended on for full dosage and complete patient needs, they can help save you a few hundred dollars on your monthly purchases.
Why Should you get and Compare Lyrica Coupons?
Apart from the sheer fact that printing out Lyrica coupons could end up helping you save hundreds of dollars on your purchases, there are several other reasons why you should seriously consider getting these coupons. These reasons include:
- These coupons are accepted at all the big drug store chains such as Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid and even most independent pharmacies.
- The coupons are wonderful for drugs that are not covered by your insurance plan.
- These coupons are ideal for people who are self-employed, generally not covered by insurance and donut whole seniors
The discounts offered here give achieve two highly beneficial things: they give you access to an antiepileptic drug that is not only effective, but also FDA approved and they allow you to save money as well as get these drugs affordably even if you are uninsured.
Use your favorite Lyrica vendor to find the best kind of coupons and discounts every day. The process is not only simple but it is also well worth the effort you put into it.