5 ways of Building Muscles the Right Way
Building Muscles the Right Way
Gaining a fine musculature provides a lot of advantages. First, it improves strength, conditioning, athletic ability, and overall physical health. Second, it increases one’s self-confidence in so many ways. And third, it can make people look more attractive. Because of this, a lot of people are intrigued by the prospects of building their muscles. But building muscles is a process. And just like any process, there’s a correct way of building muscles. This article is a simple guide on building muscles the right way.
1. Plan which muscles you are planning to work on– Before hitting the gym, you must have firm goals in mind. And included in developing the right game plan in developing muscles is planning which muscles you are intending to build on. Fitness experts would recommend that all muscles must be equally developed. As much as possible, follow this approach. But you can focus on developing particular muscle groups as well, especially if there are particular muscle groups that are often used or subjected to additional strain.
2. Create a workout plan based on your needs– A workout plan involves a structured schedule which you will follow. This plan includes the number of days you’ll work out in a week, the exercises you’ll perform in each training day, how many repetitions and sets you’ll be doing in each day, and when you’ll be having your rest days (more on this later). If you’re not sure on how to create your workout plan, you can ask the help of someone who’s knowledgeable in fitness.
3. Plan your exercises the right way– Some people want to have massive and bulky muscles. Others want to have ripped muscles that are extremely defined. Of course, you can get it both, but you got to ask yourself what your priority really is. If you are looking to develop muscle mass, go for sets that emphasize increased resistance (i.e.: weight). If you are looking to develop muscle definition, then go for sets that emphasize increased repetitions.
4. Combine your workouts with proper diet– Fitness experts would say that when it comes to conditioning, having a proper diet is more important than having a solid workout plan. Your muscles need both macronutrients and micronutrients so they can develop and function properly. But of course, to maximize potential, these nutrients must be provided at particular amounts. Following a strict diet ensures that you get all the nutrients you need and no excess is consumed.
5. Get proper rest– One common misconception among some bodybuilders is they need to work themselves out to near-submission. But health experts will tell you that that’s not the right way to do it. Rest is an integral part of the muscle building process. It’s during rest when your muscles repair themselves, restore energy, and build new tissue. In addition to this, it lessens the chances of injuries that can stunt your progress. As such, you must never exclude rest from your training regimen.
By building muscles the right way, you can get to the best shape of your life. It takes a conscious effort on your part, but it’s all going to be worth it in the end.
To get #rich, never risk your #health. For it is the truth that health is the wealth of #wealth.” R… https://t.co/w6h4wXLC4O
Very informative article, I liked the way you have presented complete process. I have seen some people want quick results but they don’t know what to follow or what not.
Getting adequate rest is important, honestly I made my best gains when I was only working out 3 days a week, sleeping 8-9 hours a night. Rest and recovery are very important times, and making sure you reach your macro requirements is important, you can’t miss out on protein if you want to build muscle.
You have mentioned the complete process, step by step. These days’ men are so obsessed with building the muscles that tend to forgot that it will not happen in a day. It takes time and like any other thing it also need patience like you said about resting. They never think that muscles also need some rest.
Ah…though I don’t know much about muscle building but I do know how a few men tend to follow the wrong ways to build their muscles or create those abs – in-fact they get quite obsessive with it all 🙂
I liked the way you mentioned all the steps you need to take care of while you build your muscles. Eating right, sleeping well, and adequate exercise are the keys I guess.
Thanks for sharing. Have a nice week ahead 🙂
Thank you Harleena, you are right most men follow the wrong procedure when it comes to building muscles, most people bought some medicine that does not worth it,….
Thank for your kind comment, and thanks for sharing..